Without credible, meaningful training and certification, your company is vulnerable in the following ways:
- Spending excess management/training time training employees
- Untrained employees performing tasks they are not yet qualified to do
- Excess of Employee Turnover which costs your company thousands of dollars per employee
- Employee Safety Risks
- Pet Safety Risks not being able to identify warning signs of illness, aggression or breed tendencies
- Lack of consumer confidence, not differentiating your company from inferior competition
Level 1 of the Professional Pet Boarding Certification is designed for entry-level pet care technicians and provides a better understanding of what pet care involves on a day-to-day basis. It imparts the critical knowledge needed from Day One. The well-being of the pets in your care–and the reputation of your pet care facility–depend on understanding pet behavior and handling, facility sanitation and disease prevention, just to name a few important topics. Professional Pet Boarding Certification has taken the previous Pet Care Service Association’s educational program and expanded and updated it to include the latest information ranging from immunizations and zoonotic diseases to canine and feline behavior and nutrition. This program surpasses any other industry training available with many courses featuring photos and videos to illustrate concepts and techniques as well as immediate on-line testing and certificates.